Grandma’s Noodles Member Appreciation
Member Appreciation dinner was prepared and served by the IABA Board of Directors.
All members and guests (42 attending) were treated to a fabulous meal.
- Choice of Grandma’s Noodles Pasta - John Naccarato (Membership chairman)
- Choice of Sauces from Jimmy’s Jersey St Cafe - Jimmy Lambatos & Terry Cervi
- Fabulous Italian Salad from Janet Lombardi
- Sausage and Peppers - from Gina Hallisey and Gary Molinaro
- Ciabatta Bread provided by Joannie Flynn through new member - Forno Veneto Bakery, Giulio Crotone
- Cannolis - provided by Ann Bosso through Godfather Cannoli
- Wine - Bonacquisti
President Janet Lombardi welcomed everyone and reported we currently have 65 members, and 23 of those are business members. We have over 250 contacts we’d like to have as members, and a big shout out to John Naccarato who is our membership ambassador.
Thanks John for contacting prospective members and his endless energy in promoting IABA. Janet also thanked members for doing business with each other. That’s what makes us special.
Treasurer Ann Bosso reported we have $5,263 in the coffers.
VP and event planner Gina reported on the 2021 Calendar which can be found on our website denveriaba.org Our April 14th meeting will be held at Romanos Restaurant with a business agenda.
Our guest speaker and entertainment was provided by Opera Colorado operacolorado.org Greg Carpenter, General & Artistic Director provided a very comprehensive look at Opera Colorado including history and future productions. We were then treated to a live performance of two opera singers and keyboard orchestra. The acoustics proved to be fabulous in Grandma’s factory.
Hope to see you next month at Romano’s.